This position has been filled. Please check back on our careers page for future openings.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Wolfe Creative
Job Type: Part-time
Posted Date: May 8, 2023
About Wolfe Creative
Wolfe Creative is a Southern California based creative agency specializing in web & graphic design, content creation, and social media marketing.. We are passionate about pushing the boundaries of creativity and delivering outstanding design solutions. With a diverse portfolio of clients spanning various industries, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional designs that leave a lasting impact.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Social Media Manager to join our team at Wolfe Creative! As our Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating, developing, and executing social media strategies for our clients. Your role will involve managing multiple social media accounts, driving engagement, and helping clients achieve their goals through innovative social media campaigns.
- Create, develop, and execute strategy for clients; including but not limited to growth ideas, content ideas, campaign / launch concepts, influencer + brand partnerships, and overall suggestions to stay proactive with all accounts
- Create / review Instagram/TikTok/Facebook Feed & Story content, as well as suggest new concepts and content to maintain freshness and engagement
- Develop content calendars for client approval, ensuring aesthetically cohesive imagery, edited videos, and engaging captions
- Schedule and manage social media posts to ensure timely and strategic content distribution across various platforms
- Create analytic reports to draw conclusions and develop top-line strategies based on data
- Help coordinate photo and video shoots for Clients, as well as capture iPhone content for Tiktok + Reels
- Assist with basic photo & video editing as needed
- 1-3 years of social media experience
- Ability to design graphics using Canva or Adobe CC (Indesign, Illustrator)
- Ability to do basic photo editing & resizing using Lightroom / Photoshop
- Ability to edit short form videos for TikTok/Reels using Capcut/Adobe Premiere or similar software
- Innovative, strategic, and analytical thinker
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Team player who works well both collaboratively and autonomously
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Keen eye for detail and aesthetic; graphic design and photography skills a plus
- Ability to manage and delegate tasks
- Ability to film and edit video for Instagram and TikTok
- Must be US based
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Social Media Manager at Wolfe Creative, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining our team. Email your application to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: “Social Media Manager Application – [Your Name].”
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Wolfe Creative!